Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Presentations

Hi, beauties!

Last week I presented to teachers in Caracas on Wednesday (Use of Chat for LL) and on Thursday to teachers in Bogota (Synch and Asynch Tools), and yesterday I joined a group of teachers in California for a joint event , where we all explained joint projects we had carried out with our stds and stds from other countries. It's soooooo encouraging to participate and see other teachers and stds involved !

Next Thursday I'll be taking my stds to a multiple pres from an Institute in Chicago, have a look


http://www.digibridge.net/gallistel/

It'll be 12.45 midday here, but I'm sure a couple of my stds will be willing to be there. As it's a bilingual school, they'll say sth in Spanish on the use of computers. If you can and are willing as well, I'll send you the link to the portal to log in when I get it from Andy, the director of the school and of the project, so that you can get a glimpse and a feeling of what it is like to share an event like this online...;-)

Cheers!

Rita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home